- Bump in the Breezes: Thursday will see slightly stronger W/SW winds in the afternoon-evening. No major impacts but could result in rough water on lakes and isolated road travel impact in wind prone areas. Some fire weather concerns for lower elevation areas with already dry vegetation.
- First Real Summer Heat? Starting to look that way late this holiday weekend through much of next week. Some simulations bring the first 100’s to W Nevada cities which would be quite early compared to normal. Definitely message taking heat precautions, staying hydrated, and doing outside stuff early in the day.
- Boomers: The weather kind. With increasing temperatures, the heat could be enough to pop some late-day thunderstorms over the region especially over the mountains. Roughly 1 in 5 chance on any given day. Would impact people outdoors for the holiday weekend. Saturday has the best chances of storms.
- Confidence in t-storms is not quite as good for this weekend into early next week but still there especially Saturday.
- Really looking like we are going to heat up pretty substantially next week.