Listed below and attached are trusted resources to keep you and your loved ones safe, healthy, and cool this next week and throughout the summer. Please share these resources and encourage planning with your family, friends, clients, and visitors.
- Resources for Staying Safe During Extreme Heat (CA Dept of Aging)
- Keep Pets Safe in Heat (American Red Cross)
- Preventing Heat-Related Illness (Centers for Disease Control)
- Ways to prevent dehydration (Center for Disease Control)
- Subscribe to Flex Alerts and help keep the power on in California (California ISO)