- Interstate 5 (Shasta/Siskyou County) – Between Castella and Central Dunsmuir
- State Route 32 (Tehama County) – West of junction with State Route 36
- State Route 44 (Shasta County) – Near Viola and Eskimo Hill Summit
- State Route 70 (Plumas County) – Between Blairsden and Portola
- State Route 89 (Plumas County) – Near Wolf Creek Undercrossing
- U.S. 97 (Siskiyou County) – Between Grass Lake and Mount Hebron Summit
- State Route 99 (Tehama County) – Butte/Tehama County Line to south of Los Molinos
- U.S. 395 (Modoc County) – Between Alturas and California/Oregon State Line
Construction activities are currently planned to start on July 19th. Motorists should plan for lane closures on interstate locations and one-way traffic control with up to 15-minute delays at all other locations. Work will be conducted Monday through Friday during daytime hours. Motorists are urged to slow down and drive carefully in and around construction areas, follow speed limit reductions in place, and allot extra time for delays. The project is currently anticipated to be completed by the end of September.
Construction projects are subject to changes without prior notice. Caltrans and its contractors do our best to keep the public informed. To stay up to date on highway projects, please follow us on Facebook and Twitter. Project information can also be found on the District 2 webpage. The public can also call (530) 225-3426 during working hours or send an email to D2PIO@dot.ca.gov. Updated highway conditions for California can be found on QuickMap and on One-Stop-Shop for the Western U.S.