Liberty is staging crews and preparing for potential impacts from the incoming storm. We encourage customers to prepare as well.
Winter weather and extreme winds are anticipated across the region this week. The expected combination of snow, freezing temperatures, and dangerous winds may produce hazardous conditions and the potential for outages. At Liberty, our crews are prepared to respond to outage emergencies. Liberty encourages customers to prepare as well.
Prepare in advance
- Build an emergency kit that includes flashlights, battery operated radio, extra batteries, bottled water, warm clothing and blankets, and more.
- Plan for medical needs that may be impacted by a loss of power.
- Plan for heating and/or cooling for your home.
- To receive text, email, and voice notifications in the event of an outage, update your contact information by filling out the form on our Contact Us page and selecting “update contact information” in the “topic” box, or call customer care at 1-800-782-2506.
- View updates on our Outage Map or follow us on social media: Twitter (@LibertyUtil_CA) and Facebook (@LibertyUtilitiesLT).
- Understand how Liberty restores power
Forecasts can change rapidly. Our teams continue to monitor the weather closely and prepare to respond if needed. Please stay tuned to your local news sources and take steps now to prepare for the potential for extreme weather.