1. Begin with a great box or container that is beautiful and can be re-used after Valentine’s Day
2. Get a new take on the traditional flowers with floral sage sticks. They look beautiful and stay that way once they have dried.
3. Healthy sweet treats are always a hit. Michelle Harris can demonstrate how to make your own vegan dark and white chocolate hearts combines with gummies covered in edible glitter. Vegan heart shaped sugar cookies are a nice touch!
4. Add some relaxing spa type items like a fuzzy sleep mask and pretty loofa.
5. Alcohol free beverages are the latest trend. Some Noughty alcohol free sparkling wine is low in calories, festive and tastes delicious.
6. Say it with love. Fun décor can be inexpensively purchased almost anywhere.
7. Make sure to personalize your box. Feel free to add favorites for that special someone. Massage oils, aroma therapy sprays and something high tech like fit bit all make great additions to any Valentine’s Day Wellness Box!
All of these ideas will help to create a memorable Valentine’s Day this year!
Michelle Harris is the host of Alive & Well with Michelle Harris, a national TV series promoting the wellness lifestyle. Michelle is one of the media’s leading lifestyle experts and is a frequent guest on TV shows, radio shows, magazine interviews, red carpets and live events. Michelle is also the co-founder of Animal Angels, a non-profit advocacy group where celebrities promote pet health and adoptions.