What better way than to clean your local highways and get reimbursement for a local nonprofit!
Adopt-A-Highway and Clean California have teamed up to offer a volunteer incentive of up to $250 per month for litter cleanup events. The incentive stipends include:
- $250: Adopted Highway Segments
- $250: Ramps and Quads (all sides)
- $125: One on- and off-ramp
- $62.50: One ramp
- Up to $250 Supplemental permit, depends on size of clean-up event
- Up to $250 Non-traditional adoptions such as Park and Rides and bike paths.
Complete an online application:Frequently Asked Questions page.