DO YOU NEED A RIDE TO THE
LOYALTON FOOD BANK???
The Loyalton Senior Center Van will provide a route around the valley to serve those who need to access the Loyalton Food Bank.
• Service began August 17th and runs the 1st and 3rd Fridays of each month on food bank days.
• Pick ups will include Sierraville, Sattley, Calpine, Beckwourth, Vinton and the Hill Street Subsidized Housing Complex.
• Service will be round-trip1. Sierraville Fire Station
2. Sattley Store
3. Calpine Post Office
4. Beckwourth Hwy 70 and Genessee Rd.
5. Vinton Hwy 70 and Hwy 49
The van will plan to leave the food bank around 3:30 p.m. to take folks back to their pick-up spots starting with Sierraville
• Transportation needs to be reserved. Seats are limited. People should call 993-4770 between 9 a.m. and 2 p.m. on week days to reserve a spot!