Little Brownie’s digital tools are fully integrated with Girl Scouts of the USA’s Digital Cookie online selling platform. Girls can choose to use Digital Cookie in addition to other sales channels in order to reach a larger customer base and sell cookies on the internet.
Little Brownie Bakers is a division of Kellogg and supplies the majority of councils all over the country with delicious name-brand Girl Scout Cookies.
Meet America’s favorite treats:
• Samoas® – Chewy and rich, sprinkled with toasted coconut, and striped with a dark chocolaty coating
• Thin Mints® – Crisp, chocolaty and minty!
• Tagalongs® – Made with the same yummy peanut butter as Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
• Do-si-dos® – Crunchy peanut butter sandwiches, baked with baby rolled oats
• Trefoils® – Delightfully simple and satisfying shortbread
• Savannah Smiles® – Crisp, zesty lemon cookies honoring the birthplace of Girl Scouting
• Toffee-tastic™ – Gluten-free buttery cookies bursting with toffee flavor
• Girl Scout S’mores™ – Chocolate, marshmallowy, graham cookies
The Girl Scout Cookie Program is the largest girl-led entrepreneurial and financial literacy program for girls in the world, and it plays
a huge role in transforming Girl Scouts into G.I.R.L.s. (Go-getters, Innovators, Risk-takers, Leaders) as they learn essential life skills that will stay with them forever. When Girl Scout Cookies are purchased, 100% of the cookie revenue stays local - giving girls the opportunity to run their own cookie business and participate in skill-building leadership programs all year long.
For more information about Girl Scout Cookies, visit gssn.org/cookies or contact us at email@example.com.
P.S. SAVE THE DATE for our Cookie Kickoff on Saturday, January 6 from 1-4pm! This fun-filled event will take place at the
Sparks Recreation Center on Richards Way and will officially kick off this season’s Girl Scout Cookie Program. The Cookie Kickoff
will not only help prepare, inspire, and delight girls, but it will also celebrate the strength and spirit of Girl Scouts and their
achievements in their cookie businesses! Girls will be practicing skills that will boost their cookie sales, getting to know the new
cookies, and have a blast with fun cookie-themed games and activities. To coordinate presence at the event, contact Alana Ridge at
(775) 322-0642 ext. 1225 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope to see you there!